Our church building was dedicated less than two years after All Souls was founded. Since 1893, it has been our home—and a recognizable landmark in downtown Colorado Springs.
From the magnificent stained glass windows to the beautiful memorial gardens, our building and grounds inspire our free and responsible search for truth and meaning. They continue to beckon members and visitors from all religions and diverse philosophical perspectives; and together we keep the flame of religious freedom alive.
Our building is available for rental for a wide variety of events and activities.