The All Souls Auction is the fundraising event of the year! It brings All Souls members and friends together for an evening of food, entertainment and spirited but friendly competitive bidding on unique events, services and items, followed by a year of enjoying the spoils of victory with friends old and new … all while supporting our spiritual home, one of the most vital liberal religious institutions in Colorado Springs.
Auction night is Saturday, October 21, 2017. This year’s theme is all about superheroes – because when you’re a superhero, anything is possible … especially when we all find the superhero within ourselves.
Check out our Facebook page and like us to keep getting updates on what’s happening.
The auction catalog AND addendum are now available for download via the links below:
- Download the 2017 Auction Catalog.
- Download the Auction Catalog cover (which contains Auction Night details and a guide for bidders).
- Download the Auction Catalog Addendum.
For more info, click one of the links below.
- New to the Auction? Check out our FAQ.
- See what’s been donated already on our Up For Bid page.
- See what’s happening on Auction Night.
- Check out the generous organizations on our Business Donors page.
Pre-registration is now closed. HOWEVER … if you don’t pre-register, you can still come — we’ll register you when you arrive. And … bring your friends!