We conduct the annual Stewardship Drive, or Pledge Drive, during late winter and early spring. This is when we engage in vital discussions about what we want All Souls to be… and what we can do to make that happen.
The Board of Trustees uses the results of the Stewardship Drive in developing the operating budget for the subsequent church year, and the final version of that budget is approved by the congregation at the Annual Meeting in late spring.
Resources for Pledging
A pledge is a commitment to financially support our church budget during the coming year. We offer online resources to help our members and friends think carefully about pledging and then make a pledge. Use the links below to access these resources:
- A Message from Our Minister – Rev. Nori’s call to stewardship
- UUA Fair Share Giving Guide – the UUA’s suggested guide for giving (in PDF format)*
- Online Pledge Card – a safe way to fill out and submit your pledge online
If you received a pledge card in person or by mail, and you have already filled it out and turned it in, you do not have to do anything with the Online Pledge Card; it is only an alternative to the hard-copy pledge card.
If you have questions or concerns about pledging, our co-chairs of the 2018-19 Pledge Team are available for visiting steward conversations by phone, email, or person to person. Their email contacts are:
- Larry Norfleet – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richard Stettler – email@example.com
- Ed Benn – firstname.lastname@example.org
*Need a PDF reader? Download and install Adobe Reader by clicking here. (It’s free.)