Auction Night is Over – But You Can Still Win!
Thanks to everyone who donated, attended, and bid — Auction Night 2019 was a big success. Special thanks to those local businesses and organizations who donated to the Auction; please check out our Business Donors and support them throughout the year.
But wait! The Auction isn’t over yet. A few fabulous items didn’t get any bids on Auction Night, so we’re giving YOU the opportunity to win them … in our Second Chance Sale.
Here’s how it works:
- The Second Chance Sale starts Sunday, October 27 and ends at midnight on Saturday, November 9. Download the catalog of items available. In most cases, the starting bids will be lower than they were on Auction Night. There will NOT be a guaranteed price for any item; all bids will be considered. There is one exception: Signup Events are at a fixed price per seat.
- To bid on an item, you must email your bid to email@example.com. Be sure to include the item number and your bid amount, or your bid will not count.
- For each item, the highest bid submitted by midnight on Saturday, November 9 wins the item. If there are two or more highest bids, the highest bid that was submitted first will win the item. In the case of Signup Events, the available seats will be won by the bids that were submitted first.
- We will acknowledge each bid by reply email and indicate if the bid is the current high bid or, if it is not, what the highest current bid is. We will also post the current high bids on Monday and Friday during the Second Chance Sale.
- Winners will be notified by email, and that email will also include instructions for payment. The deadline for payment for Second Chance Sale winnings is December 1. All items must be picked up by the winner, either in person or by arranged local delivery. No items will be mailed.